1) Full Supervision
Adult supervision in home 24/7
Goal - Complete high school diploma
Begin life skills training
2) Peer Supervision
Home supervised by peer
Goal - Complete college education or
Complete life skills training
3) Independent Living
Apartment on campus with peer
Goal - obtain stable job
Implementation of life skills
4) Off-campus housing
Housing off campus with minimal
supervision and support
1) Personal - Obtain documentation including birth certificate, social security card, transcripts etc.
2) Medical - Obtain family medical records and ensure the young adult understands their own medical needs in order to ensure proper medical care.
3) Education - Complete high school diploma and additional education to strengthen the young adult for desired career path.
4) Vocation - Provide a network for vocational training and begin working.
5) Life Skills - Train how to manage their own living environment and finances for personal success.